“You have to give to receive. Help someone financially today, a beggar, and you will not only feel good, you will bring money into your life!”
“When we look back at a negative event that occurred in the past, we often find it transformed our lives in a way that now we would not alter for anything.”
“You cannot make somebody love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved!”
“Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.”
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also
Any thoughts, comments will be gratefully received
- I am working. Earning money.
- I am paying things off little by little – every monthly payment brings me closer to paying them all off.
- I am budgeting.
- I am applying for better paid jobs (now that I have more of an idea of the kind of work which is right for me).
I can move on from them – The point of power is right now!
HOW TO STAY YOUNG1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them..2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.3.Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever, even ham radio. Never let the brain idle. ‘An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.’ And the devil’s family name is Alzheimer’s.4. Enjoy the simple things.5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves Be ALIVE while you are alive. So very true.7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.9. Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.AND, ALWAYS REMEMBER:Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Amen to that my friends.
“The emotions are an incredible gift we have to let us know what we’re thinking.” Bob Doyle.
- wanting to hide away
- being dog tired (so much so that I can sleep through alarms – no trouble at all)
- losing energy and therefore momentum
- Training for my running adventure
- Planning for my running adventure
- Securing publicity and sponsorship for my running adventure
- Completing my running adventure and raising money for charity
- Publishing a book
- Buying my own house
- Gaining financial stability
- Buying a new car
- Becoming more spiritual and aware
- Training to be a counsellor
- Volunteering as a counsellor
- Producing excellent portraiture
- Becoming more confident with colour matching
- Having a holiday in spain (art holiday)
- Visiting friends I haven’t seen for a while
- Continuing with my work on The Secret
- Learning to do a good manicure
- Increasing my fitness levels
- Inventing my own style darling!
- Making more and more friends
- Eating a healthy diet
- Happiness – you can never have too much of that!
- Being healthy
- Learning Sign Language (course starts in January)
- Revisiting my spanish – and becoming fluent
- Attracting abundance in everything I do
- Being the best version of me I can be
- Doing something daring – taking a risk
- Being more impulsive
- Keeping in touch with friends more regularly
- Being more supportive of my family
- Attaining wisdom!!