- Training for my running adventure
- Planning for my running adventure
- Securing publicity and sponsorship for my running adventure
- Completing my running adventure and raising money for charity
- Publishing a book
- Buying my own house
- Gaining financial stability
- Buying a new car
- Becoming more spiritual and aware
- Training to be a counsellor
- Volunteering as a counsellor
- Producing excellent portraiture
- Becoming more confident with colour matching
- Having a holiday in spain (art holiday)
- Visiting friends I haven’t seen for a while
- Continuing with my work on The Secret
- Learning to do a good manicure
- Increasing my fitness levels
- Inventing my own style darling!
- Making more and more friends
- Eating a healthy diet
- Happiness – you can never have too much of that!
- Being healthy
- Learning Sign Language (course starts in January)
- Revisiting my spanish – and becoming fluent
- Attracting abundance in everything I do
- Being the best version of me I can be
- Doing something daring – taking a risk
- Being more impulsive
- Keeping in touch with friends more regularly
- Being more supportive of my family
- Attaining wisdom!!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
I have managed to make much more time for the visualising and other things this week – doing better this week. I have read new articles from the website I signed up for, made some more progress setting myself goals and have spent some time filling in more ideas in my special secret book.
I was looking at what things I am thankful for – it is thought that if you ask for something from a place of peace and happiness you are more likely to recieve it.
I had a list of 4 things from when I initially started this whole process: now I have 12. DEFINITE progress there!!
Things I am thankful for include:
Family, friends, my lovely kitties, my job, being so connected with people again, having little hannah.
It is lovely to see the list growing so much. I can only assume that the more I keep this up the longer the list will become.
“The point of power is right now” therefore I need to act now to achieve what I want.
I am also planning to do some serious charity work over the next year – more details to follow.
“You have to give in order to recieve”.
Well, here goes with this new idea.